Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Introduction


218 Pine Hollow Drive

I really liked what Michael Brichford is doing with his spacecitymod blog so I decided to start my own. Mostly I will be putting up photos of houses and other architecture and writing about them. I plan to have a section on my neighborhood, Willowbend, Willow Meadows, Willowbrook, and Post Oak Manor.

I do some photography and writing for houstonmod.org, but not all of the houses I photograph get on the site, either because I don't have enough information on them yet and/or because they aren't quite "mod" enough. So I will start to house those house pictures here. Hope you enjoy them and make any comments on them if you know information on the houses.
Here's a great example. I learned from reading William Jenkins's scrapbook (small newspaper article) that this house is was designed by him, but I have no further information and I haven't knocked on the door yet. I know I need to do that at some point and ask for a tour.

No comments: